Mothers' Vigil - today, Monday 23/11/2015 11 kislev, at 4:00pm
Together we will stand at Tsomet haGush, at the spot where Rav Yaakov Don hy"d, Ezra Schwartz hy"d and Hadar Buchris hy"d (and others before them) were just murdered, and we will demand security on our roads.
We will demand that an end be put to the dangers involved in going to school, to a chug or merely shopping.
We call on all women, men and youth to join us in our cry for basic security on our roads.
The moetsa is providing TWO buses from each yishuv. The buses will leave the yishuvim at 15:40 promptly.
Please sign up this AM (Monday) by the coordinators in each yishuv listed below.
The Tsomet will be jammed. These buses will make it possible for you to get to and back from the demonstration.
We hope to see you at 4PM
Bring along posters and banners with humanitarian and non provocative messages, in Hebrew and English.
Our aim is to have 1000 women, about 100 from each yishuv.
We are confident that this vigil will get press coverage.
We as mothers have an important message to voice. Let's not miss this opportunity to be heard
For more details, please contact your yishuv coordinator (and where there isn't a coordinator listed, please volunteer!)
1. Rosh tsurim – Sarit Shosheim 052-5406812
2. Karmey Tsur – Olili Yechieli 0547201393
3. Kfar Etzion – Roni Altman
4. Elazar – Yifat Nahman 052-5688375
5. Bat Ayin – Rakezet of the community
6. Tekoa – Oriah Dasberg and Rakezet of the community 050-5748172
7. Nokdim – Yafit - Rakezet of the community 050-2800233
8. Neve Daniel – Elana Kasovitz
9. Efrat – Rivka Hattin and Shary Caridan 052-6446476